At Morressier we want to enable all the world’s learners to discover, share and advance new ideas, but to do this, we need to continue building our internal team.
Ever since 2014, Morressier has been helping a growing number of professional and academic societies' harness the power and scalability of the digital world to make scientific research more accessible. We facilitate the connecting of the thinkers and the curious, the inquisitive amongst us, to discover, absorb and collaborate on research. We enable this not just at conferences, but before and after them too with our suite of tools.
We are looking for an exceptional Creative Design Manager to take ownership of all commercial digital assets and bring a creative and fresh approach to our industry. You’ll be responsible for allocating and supporting on all commercial and brand Design requests across Morressier.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Why you may be interested in the role
- Work cross functionally with all departments to deliver a seamless process for creative content to the business
- Developing and implementing successful design strategies for the continual creation and improvement of the Morressier brand
- Handle quick turnaround requests, whilst being flexible and adapting your approach
- Deliver fresh and exciting content, whilst being the go-to for creative sparks on projects
- Deal with requests for video content, sales decks and general creative input, ensuring these are effectively allocated to the team or handled directly
- Manage the Morressier brand and evolve our identity in a space where we are becoming thought leaders
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to create eye-catching and innovative visuals for campaigns and marketing collateral
- Day to day management of the Creative team, consisting of a Graphic Designer and a Videographer
What we can offer you
- We pay a good salary based on your skills and experience
- We offer a value-driven culture based on drive, collaboration, and lightheartedness
- We help you maintain a healthy work-life balance with freedom and flexibility
- We give you the autonomy and ownership you need to do satisfying and impactful work
- Work with a diverse team of wonderful people from 28 nations, across 6 continents
- We provide you with a fully-remote environment so you can work from wherever you feel at your best
- We equip you with the tools, data, and devices you need to get work done
- We invest in your growth, career progression, and professional development by providing transparent feedback, learning opportunities, and resources
What we would like from you
- Similar experience as a Creative Design Lead or Manager
- Experience in a fast paced environment, such as a startup or agency, is essential
- Ability to manage a process: workflows, taking briefs, managing timelines, allocating tasks, meeting deadlines
- Technical knowledge of the complete design process from beginning to end
- Affinity with our Mission and Values
- Academic research, conferences or publishing experience would be advantageous
- Experience using Indesign Adobe Creative Suite, Miro and Figma
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, we would still like to hear from you.
Could you be the newest member of our team? Apply now and let’s find out.