At Morressier we want to enable all the world’s learners to discover, share and advance new ideas, but to do this, we need to continue building our internal team.
Ever since 2014, Morressier has been helping a growing number of professional and academic societies' harness the power and scalability of the digital world to make scientific research more accessible. We facilitate the connecting of the thinkers and the curious, the inquisitive amongst us, to discover, absorb and collaborate on research. We enable this not just at conferences, but before and after them too with our suite of tools.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior People Operations Manager who will have a focus on rewards within a fast growing, exciting start up environment. Ideally based in Germany, this role will require someone with fluent German language skills.
As Senior People Operations Manager, you will work across our People, Recruitment, and Operations teams to design and implement people processes & rewards that deliver a world-class employee experience enabling us to attract and retain the best talent.
Why you may be interested in the role
- Executing our onboarding roadmap and design for all new joiners
- Manage employee life cycle activities for all team members, including assisting with offers performance management, contracts, onboarding and offboarding
- Implementing appropriate tools and systems to ensure all transactional activities are automated
- Designing and maintaining all policies to ensure compliance to relevant local legislation
- Identifying and implementing attractive employee rewards programmes
- Lead on job level and salary benchmark projects across the business
- Leading contract management, ensuring accuracy and compliance across our global operations
- Delivering People analytics and insights that drive action
- Running accurate monthly payrolls across all entities
- Maintaining accurate employee data and records
- Managing compliance across the regions we operate in, including contracts, benefits supported by our legal advisors & the VP of People
- Providing day to day support to our global team on People Operations questions as required
What we can offer you
- We pay a good and fair salary based on your skills and experience
- We offer a value-driven culture based on drive, collaboration, and lightheartedness
- We help you maintain a healthy work-life balance with freedom and flexibility
- We give you the autonomy and ownership you need to do satisfying and impactful work
- Working with a diverse team of wonderful humans from 28 nations spread across 6 continents
- We provide you with a fully-remote environment so you can work from wherever you feel at your best
- We equip you with the tools, data, and devices you need to get work done
- We invest in your growth, career progression, and professional development by providing transparent feedback, learning opportunities, and resources
What we would like from you
- Previous experience working in a relative HR or People role, with start-up/ technology industry experience preferred
- German language skills and familiarity with German Employment Law
- Experience leading payroll, compliance & contract management. Ideally in Germany or a global environment
- Knowledge of job level and salary benchmarking and experience working with salary data surveys would be highly advantageous
- Proven experience designing, documenting, and communicating processes
- Experience in identifying & implementing employee rewards structures
- A team player that can collaborate across a fast moving start up environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and data driven
- Action orientated and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A track record of success in a relative position within a technology-focused start-up environment preferred
- Affinity with our Mission and Values
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, we would still like to hear from you.
Could you be the newest member of our team? Apply now and let’s find out.