At Morressier we want to enable all the world’s learners to discover, share and advance new ideas, but to do this, we need to continue building our internal team.
Ever since 2014, Morressier has been helping a growing number of professional and academic societies' harness the power and scalability of the digital world to make scientific research more accessible. We facilitate the connecting of the thinkers and the curious, the inquisitive amongst us, to discover, absorb and collaborate on research. We enable this not just at conferences, but before and after them too with our suite of tools.
We are looking for an exceptional Pre-Sales Solutions Architect who will oversee and provide technical guidance around client requirements to ensure that our solution meets the needs of the end-user and achieves the clients business goals. You will act as the primary solution consultant on large and/or complex strategic sales opportunities. This is a customer facing role focused on deep diving to understand customer requirements, aligning key executive stakeholders and driving the delivery of results.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect you will be considered an expert in formulating and leading pre-sales technical activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring their satisfaction. You will develop and deliver outstanding Morressier presentations and demonstrations and lead any and all aspects of the technical sales process as required. You will advise internal and external stakeholders on overall architecture solutions. Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to the client’s business.
Why you may be interested in the role
- Analyze , document and understand detailed business requirements of our clients. Co-developing Statement of Works with Sales/Business Development and Product/Engineering partners
- Contribute in different phases of projects, including proposal documentation and sales pursuits, problem definition, diagnosis, and solution
- Excel in delivering demonstrations, creating proposals, writing business use cases and conducting client facing engagements
- Develop and maintain an effective and reliable cadence between sales and prospects to lead technical engagement and develop opportunities
- Establish a thorough understanding of the organizations solutions in order to have leverageable conversations
- Collaborate with all cross-functional teams (Including Product Management, Engineering, Data and Design) and provide feedback to enhance delivery
- Work closely with Sales to support closing of enterprise level deals and manage feedback to other departments
- Project Manage client engagement from pre-sales through delivery
What we can offer you
- We pay a good and fair salary based on your skills and experience
- We offer a value-driven culture based on drive, collaboration, and lightheartedness
- We help you maintain a healthy work-life balance with freedom and flexibility
- We give you the autonomy and ownership you need to do satisfying and impactful work
- Working with a diverse team of wonderful humans from 28 nations spread across 6 continents
- We provide you with a fully-remote environment so you can work from wherever you feel at your best
- We equip you with the tools, data, and devices you need to get work done
- We invest in your growth, career progression, and professional development by providing transparent feedback, learning opportunities, and resources
What we would like from you
- Previous experience of managing enterprise level clients either in a professional services consultancy or have worked in a similar Pre-Sales Solutions Architect type role with a focus on tech products (SaaS would be highly beneficial)
- Proven track record of designing and delivering large scale assessments for different levels of clients and experience of influencing and aligning challenging stakeholder groups
- Experience within or working with Publishing or Association clients is highly advantageous
- Significant leadership assessment and development experience, guiding and supporting a Sales or bid process for enterprise clients
- Professional and comfortable in a client facing role, delivering technology focused solutions in an interesting and data focused environment
- A track record of success in a relative position within a technology-focused start-up environment preferred
- Affinity with our Mission and Values
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, we would still like to hear from you.
Could you be the newest member of our team? Apply now and let’s find out.