Your curiosity drives your inquisitive thinking. You live to identify, understand, and solve problems. Your desire to ask questions and understand why shapes your creativity. You see the world through the eyes of others to understand their goals and hardships.
You have an urge to make a meaningful difference in the world. You make informed decisions based on your insight and expertise. You thrive when exploring new domains, concepts, and technologies. You're never afraid to experiment and fail. This gives you an edge while solving any problem.
You are collaborative by default. You're at your best when working with others. You encourage your team members to participate in the design process. You persuade and influence change with compelling human stories that cut through complexity.
If this sounds familiar, we want to work with you.
We founded Morressier in 2014 to support innovation and scientific breakthroughs by making previously hidden conference content and discussions discoverable. Since then, we've grown to over 100 bright minds from 28 nations with one common goal: to uncover knowledge and foster collaboration by enabling the world's learners to discover, share, and advance new ideas.
Meet the design team ➞
About the role
- Directly influence the quality and maturity of our products using your extensive research and design skills
- Work closely with a collaborative team of designers, product managers, and engineers in an agile data-driven process to solve real problems for our users.
- Translate business requirements and user research insights into brilliant solutions that create, disseminate and discover the next great scientific discovery.
- Iterate on your designs through rapid prototyping and testing cycles to validate your hypotheses.
About the recruitment process ➞
What we offer
- We pay a good and fair salary based on your skills and experience
- We offer a value-driven culture based on drive, collaboration, and lightheartedness
- We help you maintain a healthy work-life balance with freedom and flexibility
- We give you the autonomy and ownership you need to do satisfying and impactful work
- We provide you with a fully-remote environment so you can work from wherever you feel creative and productive
- We equip you with the tools, data, and devices you need to get work done
- We invest in your growth, career progression, and professional development by providing transparent feedback, learning opportunities, and resources
How to stand out
- You want to shape the future of scientific communication and collaboration
- You communicate clearly and convincingly
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a user experience, product, or interaction designer, on agile cross-functional teams —ideally at a startup— to build great products and services
- You have a design portfolio that tells a clear and compelling story about your work history and extensive research and design skills
- You live and work within ± 4 timezones of Berlin CET
If you don't exactly meet these criteria, apply anyway. We're passionate about investing in driven, collaborative, lighthearted people. We hire based on a mix of skills, experience, and potential.