At Morressier we want to enable all the world’s learners to discover, share and advance new ideas, but to do this, we need to continue building our internal team.
Ever since 2014, Morressier has been helping a growing number of professional and academic societies harness the power and scalability of the digital world to make scientific research more accessible. We facilitate the connecting of the thinkers and the curious, the inquisitive amongst us, to discover, absorb and collaborate on research. We enable this not just at conferences, but before and after them too with our suite of tools.
After our successful Series A funding round in 2021, we have grown the team fourfold and we do not plan on stopping. We are looking to add to our diverse team of 28 nationalities spread across six continents with people who are driven by our mission and want to make a positive impact on society. We know that our dreams are big, but no one changed the world by thinking small. Your efforts working together with us could facilitate the next big aha! moment in scientific research. And in our world, ‘scientific’ means bold. It means exciting. It means innovative.
Right now, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on this journey and help shape the future of science. Someone who is comfortable in times of uncertainty, able to make sense of it and take action. An owner of a vast hat collection, a few of which they are known to wear together at the same time in the workplace. Someone who makes data-driven decisions. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Prioritizing, and leading the execution of innovative product development together with Design and Engineering
- Estimating and planning release dates for upcoming product launches
- Integrating user and usability research, market analysis, and customer feedback into the product development roadmap
- Interfacing cross-functionally with marketing and customer success to align new and future product releases
- Defining and understanding metrics to measure the success of new product launches
What we can offer you
We pay a good and fair salary based on your skills and experience
We offer a value-driven culture based on drive, collaboration, and lightheartedness
We help you maintain a healthy work-life balance with freedom and flexibility
We give you the autonomy and ownership you need to do satisfying and impactful work
Working with a diverse team of wonderful humans from 28 nations spread across 6 continents
We provide you with a fully-remote environment so you can work from wherever you feel at your best
We equip you with the tools, data, and devices you need to get work done
We invest in your growth, career progression, and professional development by providing transparent feedback, learning opportunities, and resources
What we would like from you
- 5+ years of experience in product management or similar positions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in B2B SaaS companies
- Ability to communicate and engage audiences of different seniority levels
- Experience in the research ecosystem would be preferable
If you don't exactly meet these criteria, apply anyway. We're passionate about investing in driven, collaborative, lighthearted people. We hire based on a mix of skills, experience, and potential.